Zoning Maps & Permits

Below you will find a copy of Hermon’s Zoning map and any permit applications you may need. Please feel free to download these forms at your convenience and return them to Annette Merrithew, Code Enforcement Officer at the Town Office.

Hermon Zoning Map

Shoreland Zoning Map


Plumbing Permit

Internal Plumbing Permit


Building Permits

A building permit is required for the construction, demolition, or structual alteration of buildings. Permit fees for residential and commercial activities are listed on the appropriate permit application. Click on the links below to download the application you need.

Accessory Structure Building Application

Commercial Building Application

Residential Building Application

Driveway/Road Entrance Permit

Electrical Sign-Off

Demolition Permit


Business Signs

Sign Permit



Below is a Subdivision Application and Application for Subdivision Approval Check List.

Subdivision Application

Subdivision Check List


Miscellaneous Applications

Site Plan Application

Home Occupation Application

Zone Change Application

Concourse Gathering Ordinance      Concourse Gathering Permit 

Special Amusement Ordinance         Special Amusement Permit


Need Information about a particular map and lot? Click the link below!

Click here to access our online listing of current town assessing and tax collection records

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Annette Merrithew, Code Enforcement Officer at 207-848-1042