School Budget Validation Referendum June 29, 2022 at Town Office 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
Gubernatorial Election – November 8, 2022
All voters will vote at the Patricia A. Duran Elementary Gym, located at 235 Billings Rd, from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Ranked Choice Voting Information
When can I vote?
Besides Election Day, Hermon voters can vote early by absentee ballot . Applications for an absentee ballot will be available three months prior to the election. Absentee ballots will be available and mailed 30 days prior to Election Day.
Election Day voting is held at the Patricia A. Duran Elementary Gym, 235 Billings Rd. Polls are open from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Where can I register to vote?
Voter Registration is available for new voters or for existing Hermon voters to change their address or name as follows:
- At the Patricia A. Duran Elementary on Election Day
- At the Town Office office during regular business hours
I need an absentee ballot, how do I request one?
To request an absentee ballot:
- call the Town Office office at 848-1010
- visit the Town Office during regular business hours
- electronically, click here Please note this service is available only to current registered voters and when a state election is being held at the same time as the town election. Use this link to obtain an accessible ballot if you have a disability that makes it difficult for you to use a paper ballot.
To expedite your application, consider using the online absentee ballot application administered by the Secretary of State. This service is only available during State and Federal Elections.
Can I review the ballots ahead of time?
Yes! Sample ballots will be available prior to the election.
The State of Maine provides a tool to look up voter information, including samples ballots: https://www.maine.gov/portal/government/edemocracy/voter_lookup.php
Where can I review the election results?
For the results of the June 29, 2022 Election, please click below:
For the results of the June 14, 2022 Election, please click below:
Annual Town Meeting Warrant June 16, 2022
For the results of the November 8, 2022 Election, please click below: